Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Oprah and Ellen Livin' it Up, Screw the Talboids! Ok a Xmas Parody for the 'Bloids

Well shoot... Let us see. I was just at the market and I saw... On the cover of O Magazine... Oprah sitting on top of a big assed white present like she's sitting on top of the world... Everything is white and then there is Ellen...

Ellen Degeneres is standing on the ground below her, leaning up against The huge present Oprah's siting on, and holding a little silver scotch or whiskey container and pouring some into Oprah's champaign glass.

I got to tell you... This is the happiest, most fun scene I've seen in a good while. Oprahs smile is fantastic and everything around the pair is sparkling and white including there wardrobes.

Check out the cover of O magazine and tell me what you think.

Even if you 'aint into celebrating the holidays, come on! You gotta love the spirit!
Hey me too, the spirit is fantabulous!
www.billiejordan.com

No comments: